About Everest Organics Limited
Everest Organics Limited (EOL). is an Indian pharmaceutical company based in Hyderabad, Telangana. It was incorporated in February 1993 to manufacture bulk drugs such as Dichloroflurobenzene, Ciprofloxacin, Omeprazole and Benzimadizole. Today, the company manufactures and markets Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Intermediates to domestic and international markets.
- 32-acre manufacturing unit in Andhra Pradesh.
- Major export markets include USA, South America, Europe, Far East and Middle East.
- Provides Drug Master Files and Common Technical Documents for products.
- Product compliance with pharmacopial standards such as BP, USP, EP and IP Standards (or as desired by the customer).
Everest Organics Limited is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Everest Organics Limited at-a-glance
Middle East, Far
Certifications and Approvals
^As per Reserve Bank of India’s Reference Rate for the US Dollar (at ?64.8386) on March 31, 2017
Everest Organics Limited was incorporated on 19th February 1993. It was started by Dr. SK Srihari Raju, an NRI doctor with more than two decades of experience in the medical field. Construction of the manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh commenced in 1994. In 1995, the company went public, and its shares were over-subscribed by over 39 times. The company started its commercial production in 1996.
The company has not shared this information.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Managing Director Dr. SK Srihari Raju
- Chairman (Ind. Director) Mr. K Ramakrishnam Raju
- Whole Time Director Mr. SK Hari Krishna
- Independent Director Mr. V Swaminathan
- Non-Executive Director Dr. K Easwer Reddy
- Non-Executive Director Mr. Raju S Kakarlapudi
- Technical Director Mr. A Parvatisem
- Independent Director Mr. Sreeramakrishna Grandhi
- Non-Executive Director Dr. SK Sirisha
Plot No.127 & 128, 1st Floor
Amar Co-OP Society
Aroor Village, Sadasivpet Mandal (earlier known as Medak District)
Telangana – 502 291, India